Saturday, September 20, 2014

Adventures in Antiquing! Vintage linens

If there is one thing I do not need more of, it's vintage linens. I have tons - a basket full of them in my craft area, I think another basket somewhere in the back of the bathroom closet. I made pillows into some of them, but there's only so much you can do.

Until I saw these.


Something about those dancing radishes (strawberries?) caught my eye. That is the oddest embroidery design I've ever seen. I must have them….

The kitty cats immediately reminded me of my daughter, who absolutely loves animals. And the glasses one, well, I don't know what to think of that. It was definitely different. I loved the lily pad design, a big table runner with a repeating design on the other side - and the price was right: 99 cents!

I might try and work the two cats and the dancing vegetables together into a pillow top, or put them in a frame for her bedroom. So cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment